Want to know how to increase the profits you are getting from your forex trading? Each currency is different yet has the same volatile qualities.เว็บดูหนังออนไลน์ไม่กระตุก The EUR/USD is one of the most traded currency pairs in forex. Not all traders are able to trade it though!
- You need to know what the optimum and most realistic target profit is. And, also, how to aim for a steady profit instead of an instant one.
First, we will take a look at what the optimum target profit is. For this currency pair, the usual maximum target profit is 15,000 units. It is not uncommon to have days with a 30-pip profit or a 10-pip loss. So, if you are being a bit aggressive, a 15,000 unit profit is definitely the target you should try to aim for.
For a more conservative trader, the ideal target profit would only be, say, 10,000 units. It would be a lower risk trade because you would not have as much emotion riding on it.เว็บดูหนังใหม่ And, again, you would not have to wait hours for a trade to get started.
- Know the usable trading capital.
The forex market is not like a standard stock market. Movements in the trading units are all very quick and volatile-capital is among the lowest of the reasons why most people fail. Only the top 5% of the units are floating funds. The top 5% should always be aware of where their funds stand.
Also, only trade with 5% of your trading capital.คลิปหลุดทางบ้าน A trader should be able to trade with 5% of his trading capital every time he acts. The moment you trade with a large amount; you increase your risks of losing it.
- Be aware of the acceptable risk.
Your brokerage should have a specific stop loss that is built in to their software. Acceptable losses would vary according to individual brokers.
- Know what the maintenance margin is. Maintenance margin is the portion of the money you are required to keep on deposit for each trade you place. You should know this before you trade, since it is the only way you can get your money back.
- Know your position size. Place all your trades at a position size that works for you. Don’t trade 100,000 units because you will lose too much!
- Know the difference between your desired profit and your expected loss.
To know your position size, you can use a calculator. Add up the masses a month and get the result.
- Start each trading day by watching the close of the candle.
Close the candle after it has formed the lower wick, which is created from the shadows
Look for a candle that is at its highest or lowest with a wick on either side.หลุดจากมือถือ
Signals after the close of the candle with a wick either lower or higher will indicate shift in sentiment
A candle with a wick either higher or lower means buyers or sellers are very comfortable with the current price
All opinions are valuable until the end of the session. Look back at charts from each session and mark the points at which traders most often deviate from normal.
The session tops and bottoms are usually the most telling of changing emotions
Where you trade depends on the type of trader you are or your playing style.หนังโป๊ฝรั่ง